Monday, January 21, 2008
Timing?!
So, timing is everything! It never fails! When I am home alone for bedtime, it really doesn't matter when I last fed Shelby, she ALWAYS wants to eat when it's time for Ellie to go to bed. I've made adjustments, planned the timing and boom! Shelby needs to eat at that moment! Not only that, but she is rather vocal at the same time and he big sis wants to know what is going on! UGH! Then, if that is not enough, Puck ALWAYS wants to go out when I sit down to feed Shelby and then ALWAYS wants back in before I am done! Jeff's gone the rest of t he week, so maybe I will have it mastered by then! With all the travel he will be doing this year I hope it gets better!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment