While the temps are staying low outside, they are running really high in my house. Ellie had a little cough yesterday and added a runny nose to that today. I decided to take her in because of all of the stuff going around. By the time we got there at 2pm her tamp was 103.1!! OUCH! We have to alternate Tylenol and Motrin every 4 hours including the overnight. Thank goodness Jeff will be home tonight (I think...at the moment his plane is still delayed in NYC). He has been sick too, so not sure how much help he will be. Ellie has bronchitis and pneumonia! I am trying to explain to her that she needs to stay away from her sister and she is not getting the whole contagious thing!
I've managed on my own all week and it hasn't been too bad, but we are ready for Dad to come home! Just getting prepped for next month when he is gone for 11 days! UGH!!!!!
Thursday, January 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment