Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Sleep anyone?

That's all I want! A little sleep! No bathroom calls, no feeding Shelby, no crying Ellie (ok, so she is sick) and no husband snoring...just some sleep! Please!
Almost took Ellie to the ER last night. Her fever was so high at midnight that she was in hysterics. We ended up holding her down and forcing Motrin to try and break it. We did! But it was really freaky! She went back to sleep after a little while, but we were up checking on her the rest of the night! I think she was tired though, she fell asleep at 6:00pm in her chair at the dinner table. Never had that happen before! Shelby on the other hand slept from 9:30 to 6. Now if we can just get them to sleep on the same night it be heaven for me!
I am hoping Ellie is better soon, I am tired of being in the house!
I took the girls to the doctor yesterday and Shelby weighed in at 12 lbs. 4 oz. dressed! That is crazy! She is getting so big!

No comments: