Sunday, March 22, 2009

Weekend quotes

Me: "I'm at the beach right now, by myself, go ask Dad!" in response to mom, mom, mom, mom!!!!!

Jeff: "Stop Ellie! You are painting your sister brown!" Happened while painting our new play structure!

Ellie: "Mom, why do you ask me to do so much?" after asking her to put on her Cinderella dress that Grandma made for her to see sizing because Grandma is making a Sleeping Beauty dress for her b-day!

Shelby: "Ma-ma" calling me through the house! Too cute!

One more: I have been asking ELlie to go shopping with me for clothes and she just wants me to get them, so I had her pick some out online and we ordered them. (we used to have so much fun shopping, I am so bummed she doesn't want to go with me). She told me her lips hurt today and I told her next time we were at the store she could pick out some chapstick. Her response: "no thanks, mom! You can just get it on the computer and have it come in the mail!"

No comments: