Sunday, October 26, 2008

The weekend and more

We had a nice weekend. My mom and Michael are here. Yesterday we worked on the office/playroom. We got it painted and Jeff and Michael built a built in desk that covers an entire wall One work station for me and one for Jeff. AAHH!! My own desk!! Yeah! The other side of the room is set up with the girls' toys. Today we went to Chicago and went to the Children's Museum. We had a great time. Both girls played hard. Just in the two months it has been since last time we went, Shelby can do a lot more. She is really getting a personality and she is funny.
Ellie likes school now. Well, I think she always did, but wants to go now and doesn't beg me to stay. I am going to school with her this Friday. I promised her when my mom was here to watch Shelby that I would go with her one day.
Puck is having a hard time adjusting...not sure what his problem is, but he pouts and since we put up the invisible fence we have to drag him out the door.
Jeff loves his job and I LOVE it here. I see us staying for a long time! It is great to be happy! We still miss our friends dearly and I am glad we are close enough to visit regularly!

No comments: