Sunday, October 5, 2008
Update
Well, I still haven't downloaded pictures, but maybe tomorrow! We still have not painted anything! UGH! We did get the invisible fence put in for Puck. The movers are bringing our stuff on the 15th and I really would like to have some of the rooms painted. It is so hard to do with the girls! Shelby is in to EVERYTHING! The girls are trying to figure how to get along. Shelby torments Ellie and Ellie hits and pushes her back. I'm trying to teach Ellie how to play with Shelby and not just tell her to get away. Shelby wants to be wherever her sister is. Cute, but not if your Ellie wanting to do "big girl" stuff. They did better this weekend. Ellie still gives me a hard time about leaving her at school. At this point I really think it is just for me. Her teacher says she stops crying as soon as I hit the doorway. I knew that because I couldn't hear her. But it really is a pain in the A-S-S! She has friends now and so do I! YEAH! I am part of a moms group. Nothing formal, just moms and kids (sometimes just moms) getting together. Usually something going on most days. 10-12 moms show up usually! Nice to have moms that show up. Best thing is the 3:30 park date...it gets me through that last LONG part of the day. Will miss those this winter.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment