Sunday, April 6, 2008

The Party!


Today was Ellie's 3rd birthday party! Is she really 3?! Yes, on Tuesday she will be and that is also her first day at school. I am working that day and we are taking cupcakes for her birthday. What a lucky girl to start school with a party. SHe had a blast today and all of the kids were so good and had so much fun. The cake was good, Ellie LOVED all of her presents and we actually got to play outside. We had some sack races and pin the glass slipper on Cinderella. I think all of the kids tried out Ellie's new scooter. It was just nice to be outside and seeing all of the kids having so much fun. Shelby and Logan have been mostly inside since their lives began, so I know they loved the fresh air! Is is Spring?? I hope it is here to stay! Dad is out of town all week! UGH for all of us. We don't like it when dad is gone. But, we manage! I was a little stressed about Ellie starting school and the potty thing. But she is doing great. I think she one accident all week! And, she stopped playing outside and came in and went! YAH!! I'll post again later this week after she starts school! Wish us luck! I probably need it more then her!

No comments: