Wednesday, April 9, 2008
First day of school!
Ok, definate ROOKIE MOM! No pictures from yesterday...Ellie's first day at school. Jeff is out of town and it was a little crazy trying to get out the door. I worked in Ellie's class and she did great. The class sang her Happy Birthday, gave her a birthday crown, a book and then she got to pick something out of the birthday box. She picked a sucker and then I had to explain to her that she needed to put it in her pocket until we were done with school. She did! Whew! I was in the art room. I really thought Ellie would be clingy and want me to go everywhere with her. She did check back in with me periodically, but she was great. No accidents, no hitting, no screaming! What a big girl! Tomorrow she goes by hereself. She is ready, not sure I am!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment