Friday, September 7, 2007
Overnight at Grandma's House
Wednesday was MOMS Night out and Jeff left for a 2 day fishing trip with a buddy and took Puck along. Ellie went to Grandma's house and spent the night for the first time! She did great! Never cried, but kept waking up looking for mom and dad. Never stayed awake, but would wake up and ask where we were and then would go back to sleep. For me, I was looking forward to a good nights sleep...ok, as good as it can be when you are pregnant. Well, that didn't happen. Not going to bore you with the details, but phone calls from Jeff (problems on the road, but everything worked out), acid reflux (a pregnancy thing and probably had to do with how much I ate that night), frequent trips to the potty (another pregnancy thing) and then I woke to a really bad charlie horse in my calf (still hurts!)! I needed coffee the next morning. Anyway, glad Ellie was such a big girl about the overnight at Grandma's house!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment