We finally got the baby's room painted over the weekend and Ellie knows it's Shelby's room. She still has her clothes and books and some toys in it, but somehow is okay with the fact that it is not her room anymore. One of these days we will get Ellie's room done and I can move her stuff in to it. It is not a favorite subject with me and there are things I can't do, but I am getting ready to paint without waiting on Jeff to do the window seat first. AAGH!
Monday we went to the Treehouse in Chelsea with the MOMS Club. Ellie had so much fun and I was exhausted. We rode with a friend. Ellie slept about 20 minutes on the way back to where we had parked my car and then she was up. I really could have used a nap that day, well every day, but I was counting on one that day.
Tuesday was playgroup and all of the kids got along just fine. It sure is different without the 3 older ones there. I'm actually surprised Ellie hasn't asked where they are.
Today I took Ellie to Lenawew's Child large motor skills group. We haven't been since April or May. She had so much fun. After clean up at the end, Ms. Kim always has them run back and forth across the long ways of the gym floor. Last year Ellie was one of the last to make it. Today she was one of the first. My big girl is growing up!! The group did 4 lengths and Ellie and a few others continued on. She was on her 3rd length when she was running and turning around looking at me and ran into someone. No one got hurt and no tears, but she was done.
We went across the street tonight with a friend to let Puck swim. Our friend has 2 large labs. So, 3 large dogs and a toddler are a mess. Ellie was soaked and covered with mud. She had a blast though. Those are the times when I don't care how dirty she gets as long as she is having fun doing it.
Wednesday, September 19, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment