Well, we had a great rainy day. Ellie stayed in her pj's all day and me in my sweats until after supper when we went to test drive a car. For those of you who are bored with hearing about my car shopping, I think we have come to an end. I am just as happy as anyone...I am so tired of car shopping! Although Ellie thinks it is great fun and asks when we are going to look at another car.
After the very trying weekend with a 2 year old who I thought "this is terrible twos", today was great. We played alot and watched some movies. Peter Pan and Charlottes Web seem to be in with her right now. Definately better then Chitty Chitty Bang Bang. Frankly I have seen or heard her movies so many times we could use a n ew one. Any suggestions anyone!?
Here is a picture of Ellie in her new rainboots. She got try them out yesterday. We went out and played in puddles and rode bikes. Today we opted for staying in, although I had to hide her boots. Otherwise she just wanted to go out in the puddles. Thankfully she was in a better mood, as was I! And in bed and asleep by 8! YEAH!
No comments:
Post a Comment