Sunday, August 26, 2007
My little girl is all better!
Whew! What a week! I am not used to staying in all the time. I guess it was a good week to do it since all it did was rain. Ellie's fever finally broke Friday night and then she got a rash Saturday. Those are the two symptoms of Roseolla. But by yesterday afternoon she was at the Community Picnic playing in the splash pad. When I got home after breaking down the MOMS Club booth she was full speed ahead playing and that is when I knew she was finally coming out of this! It was so good to see her having so much fun I didn't want to be the one to cut it short to put her to bed. But I knew she still needed more rest. She slept good. Jeff and I, on the other hand, stayed up until 12:30 watching movies! UGH! We are dragging a little this morning. We rented Wild Hogs and we both got a kick out of that and really laughed and then we watched Perfect Strangers with Halle Berry and Bruce Willis...weird!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment