
Ok, so I am still a day behind on posting. These pictures and the beautiful day were yesterday. We went to the
Chelsea Tree House yesterday and Ellie played for 2-1/2 hours and had a blast. She isn't tall enough to climb the tower to get up in the structure, but once she is up there she has no fear. We were there with Lenawee's Child playgroup so there were alot of other people we knew. Another little girl, Lauren, was not quite tall enough either. So, I, super mom, helped them up the tower...over and over and over!!! I got quite a workout. Ellie must not have wanted to miss the sunshine because she only slept 1/2 hour! We played outside all afternoon. And then when Dad got home we all went for a walk and Puck got to go swimming! Today was warm and muggy and now "they" are calling for 1-3" on snow tonight! Weird! Here are some pictures from our warm day yesterday! Bye-bye sunshine...hello snow!
1 comment:
At first glance I thought Jeff had a beer in his hand. HA! Love the hat.
Post a Comment