Thursday, March 22, 2007

Getting ready for vacation

Well, we decided to go to St. Croix and we leave Wednesday. I don't have any summer clothes for Ellie yet, so I have been doing some shopping and thanks to Beth and Ehrika have borrowed and bought some too. Went to the doc yesterday and Ellie never got over the ear infection from a couple of weeks ago...so we are on more antibiotics. In addition, I think she and Jeff are passing a stomach thing back and forth. According to Ellie, everything hurts...knees, eyes, head and so on.

We rented Open Season last weekend and can't tell you how many times Ellie watched it. The bear's name is Boog. I had to return it and she keeps asking for Boog Bear. Might need to b uy that one for the long airplane trip!

She is back on to the potty thing. Went on the potty all day yesterday. She had an accident today, but it was in the bathroom right next to the potty. We need to get a better stool so she can get up there. I think she was trying and by the time I got there it was too late.

Had a great playgroup this week with the MOMS Club and had our second MOMS night out last night! What a great group this is going to be!

Well, more shopping tonight and more shopping this weekend. Getting ready for our trip and Ellie's birthday! Can't believe my girl is going to be 2 in 2 weeks!! She still wants a donut for her birthday!! Too funny!

No comments: