WHEW! Having the grandparents (my mom and Michael) here for a month was great! Nice for the girls to have them to do stuff with, nice for me to go do errands without the girls and nice because we got a lot of house projects done (well some were just started)! They left Monday. Yesterday was awful. We were all tired and grumpy! Today I took the girls to a little petting zoo and park and then we met daddy for lunch. Tomorrow is off to the Kohl's Children's Museum with friends and then Friday is back to the splash park.
Funny quote of the day "Mom, I am the big sister and Shelby is the little sister, but we are not sisters." (Me) "yes you are. What makes you sisters is that you have the same mom and dad." (E) "Oh, well, I'll think about it!"
Yesterday's quote: "mom, how come you didn't invite me to your wedding" The conversation went on from there.
Monday's quote: "mom why do I have poop in me and what is it made of?"
Wednesday, July 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment