Ok, I don't even now where to start! Facebook has taken over and I forget some of you are not on FB! Ellie had her first dance recital and did great! She is in gymnastics still and loves it. She also started soccer and swim lessons. Shelby has been a trooper going to everything! She wants to do everything her sister does, so I have to restrain her. In the fall I am going to put Shelby in gymnastics too (with me). Right now I chase her around the lobby, I might as well chase her around the gym!
Happy to say Shelby is eating fruit again! And Ellie is finally trying new foods! We are really loving life here. I love my new friends (and miss my old ones too)! We keep busy with activities with Ellie, a moms group and play dates! Ellie really misses school. She is going to VBS at her school in August and I might send her to one in July at the church by our house.
Here are some various pictures I've taken recently! I promise to post more! Those of you on FB with me can remind me if I don't! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment