Thursday, January 22, 2009

Growing and learning

Kids never seem to amaze me. They seem to learn something new everyday. Mine seem to be growing leaps and bounds right now. Earlier I asked Ellie if she wanted to play her bear computer game and she replied "no, mom! I want to get on pbskids.org" What? Ok, she has only been on the site a couple of times and I didn't tell her what it was called. I am sure she has seen the ad for it on PBS, but has no idea she knew what it all was! THe other day we were going to the mall and she said "mom, is this the way to the mall", I replied "yes". How do you know? you don't have the GPS on? Too funny!
Shelby is starting to eat with utensils, waving bye, answering yes/no questions and can follow simple directions. She amazes me how much she is growing up every day. When I put her shoes on her she walks to the door to leave. When we come in the door, she waits until I take her shoes off before she goes toddeling off. WOW! She learns faster then her Dad!
Well, off to clean the house before I head to bed! Jeff is on his way back from Florida and will be home late! YEAH! It's been a long week without him.

No comments: