Wednesday, August 6, 2008
Move update!
Here is the latest...we are hoping to put the house on the market early part of next week. And then Thursday after gymnastics head West! We are staying with some friends Thursday night and check in to our new "home" on Friday. We will be staying at the Marriott TownePlace in a 2 bedroom suite with a full kitchen. This was way less then renting a furnished apartment. We booked it for 2 months and hope to find a house (and sell ours) and close with in that time frame. Ellie starts her new preschool the week of Labor Day! She is enrolled in the 2 times a week program and on the wit list for the 3 times. If a spot opens before school starts, I will put her in that. Also, emailed a mom I knew here in Tecumseh who moved to the Chicago "area" about 1.5 years ago. We haven't been in touch, but I happen to still have her email Anyway, she lives abot 7 miles from the hotel! Aahh! A familiar face. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment