I wish I had video of this...today the girls were really interacting for the first time. Ellie was in Shelby's face (which is a regular spot it seems like) and laughing and making faces at her and Shelby was definately smiling back at her. It was so cute and Ellie just loved it. I know she felt like finally this little creature was more then just a human being taking up my mom and dad's time.
Shelby is almost 7 weeks already and gaining weight. She actually has fat rolls! We don't go back to the doctor until 8 weeks, but I am guessing she is between 8 and 9 pounds. She is doing great. My mom is here for a few days and took Shelby overnight last night so we could get a good night sleep! Tonight too! YEAH! I miss my sleep. I haven't been able to take naps eiether because it seems like Shelby is an afternoon kind of gal!
Monday, December 3, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment