Friday, October 5, 2007

Ups!

Well, good news for now. Everything looked good today with baby Shelby. I will be monitored closely and hope to go at least 3more weeks, but would be great to the full 6. We'll see!

Ellie has been great. She has been at Grandma's more then she is used to. She loves going, but was really missing mom and dad today. I was there when she woke up from her nap and then took her to the homecoming parade. We met Beth, Lauren and Jenna up there and ran into Ehtika, Chris and Brennan. She seemed to enjoy herself.

We took Grandma to The Stable tonight for supper to thank her for help this week and the help she will be giving us over the next several. It was a good meal and Ellie was such a big girl. She fell asleep on the way home, so all is quiet. Neither Jeff or I had a great night of sleep last night, so we are crashing early.

This weekend Daddy promised to take Ellis somewhere special and also to paint her room. Yeah!

No comments: