Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Keeping busy!

We are just keeping busy! The warm weather finds us outside most of the time. We are getting ready for a house full of family coming in town for my big 4-0!! Ellie has been telling me "happy birthday mommy" all week! Too cute! Jeff is tilling Grandma's garden so that Ellie and I can plant our veggies. We need to go get flowers for the pots outside. My Tulips are blooming!! YEAH!! Ellie loves to smell the flowers and I think she will like helping me water too. She is trying to learn how to peddle her trike. She puts her feet on and says "peddle, peddle" as I push. She can't quite reach on the down. She is talking more and more each day and she always seems to amaze me. I love watching her grow up!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Isn't there anything ELSE you want to tell us????????????